2009年1月13日火曜日

My favorite blogs!

These blogs of my class's member are very nice, I think. Thus I can't decide it easily. Finally, However I selected three blogs. I introduce them.


Trac of cat
This is Saki's blog. The reason of I selected it is her blog's design is so good. The moving footprints is excellent! The main picture is her dear pet, she is so cute. Otherwise her blog's volume is so large, she is a good at writer. Spelling miss is also few. I want to aim at her blog.




★ Shark in my mouth
This is Kimi's blog. I chose it by design. Her blog is really simple, but so cool! The back color is black. The letters' color is white. It is easy to read. In addition to that her selected picture is so beautiful, especially NZ's blog. Her sense of beauty is by far the best!


★ Rira*Diary
This is Mai's blog. Her blog is really girlish, colorful and voluminous. We can understand she is how enthusiastic. Her links amount is large, we have to follow it. Plus, all her topics are very interesting, she is a great writer!

2 件のコメント:

nyom pong さんのコメント...

I thought that your blog is simple but color is very nice!☆ I was easy to read. Good♪(^^)/

shoko さんのコメント...

I think your blog is best!! Those pictures are so cute. I enjoyed watching your blog(^▽^●)