2008年12月2日火曜日

New zealander is a good at dressar!



I'll tell you about "Fashion of NZ". What do you know about it? I like fashion very much, actually, but I don't know anything about NZ. I think this class’s members have the same idea, so I prepared about New Zealander's fashion.
At first, there are a lot of shopping centers in NZ. "DRESS MART" is the largest outlet mall in Onehuage which is near Auckland. When I saw the mall's HP, I was so surprised! The reason is that the shopping center is very huge mall and so clean! You should check it out! Compare to this, in Japan has also like these huge shopping center! Only in Nagoya, There are a lot of malls, especially Sakae. I like "Maruei" very much! I went there last month and I bought various clothes and goods! Especially now, sale is starting! You should go to Maruei! This is located in near Sakae station!
I searched this question from different HP, "What is the NZ style in this winter?" This answer is this.........."SIMPLE STYLE"!!!! I think Japan's trend is showy fashion, only my thought?! I was surprised about it, because I had been thought "New Zealander put some colorful clothes". However, this year, fashionable color in NZ is black and brown. These are so calm color. Though that's stylish New Zealander! They don't put only dark color clothe, they add some pastel color in their clothes! I'll adopt this idea in my fashion! ^^ Basics are like this.
I found an interesting result of questionnaire. "Which cloth shop do you use the best?" This is for between 20 years old and 40 years old. The result of woman's top is "Just Jeans". This shop is very famous for students and people who is working. There are a lot of casual goods there. The top of man's is "Hallensteins". This shop's concept is "Be a good man!" There are a lot of reasonable goods, so the shop is so popular!I want to go shopping to NZ!!!!

4 件のコメント:

HARCO. さんのコメント...

Just Jeans is also famous in OZ!
i wanna go buying some clothes in NZ :)

RIRA さんのコメント...

I want to go "DRESS MART"(・ω・)★
I also surprised at their fashion,I thought that they wear folk costume.

DUI さんのコメント...

RIRA>
Thank you for your comment!
I want to go too! Let's go NZ toghether! with dance member! I think they say "I wan to go too~!".

HARCO.>
Thank you for writting it!
I see, I did't know that.
Why do you know about it? have you ever been there? I'm intesrested in OZ too!

yoshi さんのコメント...

I think your blog is very good because nice picture, many links and long sentence.