2009年1月14日水曜日

Different class' s blogger!

Have you ever seen different class's blog? We can see them by click simon's list. There are a lot of people, so it was hard to read all blogs. I noticed many people writting the same topics, so I can compare them easily. I selected TOP3, so I introduce them.






There are a lot of reasons. At first, her blog has a lot of contents. There are much imformation which I don't know. Her sentences are long, but I can read speedy. She can write well, I think she is good writer. She writes about her summer vacation, I can enjoy to read it. I want to go to TDL!




This blog is soooooooooo long! I can understand she did her homework hard! There are a lot of words, but font is so small. Back colour is white, ltter's one is black. It is very simple, so I can read easily.You should check it out!






Her blog is so colorful! I like shiny color! Her blog is less spelling mistake, so I can understand her almost sentences.She linked a lot od places, so I thought I will link like her! This is pretty blog, so girlish.



2 件のコメント:

Komame さんのコメント...

Thank you!!

DUI さんのコメント...

Komame>
You're welcome!