2008年9月30日火曜日

Draw a lesson from movies!



I love watching movies, so I watched a lot of movies until now. Of course, I will keep watching all great movies since now! In the school days, I have no time to go theater because I have to take classes and busy for circle. I was an adict of movie during first semester(lol), so I went to cinema many times in summer vacation! I saw these titles at theater nere Nagoya station: WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS, WANTED and so on, so now I introduce these two movies!


The first movie is "WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS" which is named in English. This film's Japanese name is "ベガスの恋に勝つルール", I think many people know this name. That's why that this movies company run this commercial during a program. I think you know too! This clip's casts are Cameron Diaz, Ashton Kutcher and etc... Cameron is very famous as Love&Comedy movie's good actress. Yes! This is heavily romantic comedy! A man who was fired from his real father go to Las Vegas, and just then, a woman who was dumped from her husband-to-be also start there to go some diversion. In Vegas, they meet and become friendly, get marry with them under the influence of alcohol. At next morning, they noticed the fact and desire to engagement dissolution. However, they can't begin to talk about it...but finally they say quarreling, and celebration of engagement dissolution, he played a slot only her one coin. They have thougt "The game cannot win." but the contrary of their mind, they win big money in the slot game! He thinks "I played the game, so money is mine." but she thinks "This money was won by my money, so this is mine." so they take the problem to court. They want to divorce and have big money without moment's delay, but this judge hand down decision which is living a married life temporary time.They set a lot of traps for being give up the money many times, but all of them failed. The beginning they hate each other, but with the passeage of time they change their mind. In the end , they are united in real marriage. This movies makes me so happy! I cried to move and laughed many times! I thought I want to go there, and want to fall in love like this movie!lol



Movie teaches us many things, so I like watching it. Another movie, “WANTED” was so great too! You should watch these films!

4 件のコメント:

pink さんのコメント...

hey Yui

i usully do not watch love&comedy movies so much. But after i read your blog, i bagan to thinking i wannna see this movie! Cameron Diaz is sooo cute! Your blog looks nice!!

DUI さんのコメント...

Thank you pink:D
I want you to watch this film! This movie makes you happy!

bisco さんのコメント...

Your school life is very powerful!(^∀^)I cheer your busy life.
I don't go to theater. So I want to hear about many movies from you.

DUI さんのコメント...

OK! I'll tell you some great films!
I want to here you the way of put the bisco's picture on your comment!please tell me about it!